We have been very busy since we got back from White Rock. On Wednesday my friend Cathy R came to visit. It was great to have a visit while the twins napped and then Cathy got to have a play with them both. Then on Thursday the twins and I headed to Three Hills School to meet the class I will teach next year. The Tim Horton donuts were a hit! It was great to see many of my old students and friends.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Visiters
We have been very busy since we got back from White Rock. On Wednesday my friend Cathy R came to visit. It was great to have a visit while the twins napped and then Cathy got to have a play with them both. Then on Thursday the twins and I headed to Three Hills School to meet the class I will teach next year. The Tim Horton donuts were a hit! It was great to see many of my old students and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment