Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Canada Day!


I'm one day late wishing everyone a Happy Canada Day. We were so busy yesterday, and the last couple of days, and very tired when we got home that I didn't have a chance to blog. On Wednesday, the twins and I went out to Three Hills to the year-end brunch with the teachers. The twins were ,of course, very well behaved and I used the new booster seats for the first time. They worked awesome. There does seem to be alot of eating going on in all the photos!
Tristan & Piper sitting with Cathy P at the school brunch.




Piper & Tristan at the family reunion luncheon.

Yesterday, we all drove High River for a Giles Family Reunion. We only managed to stay for the luncheon and then the twins were getting so tired that we decided to head home. They got a little crazy in the back of the truck, so I once again got in the back with them. I think the photos say it all.






We were a little worried someone would get a flag in the eye.




























o

No comments:

Post a Comment