Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

And so it begins




So I've decided to start a blog all about our life with twins. Not sure I'll really have anything interesting to say, but thought it might be a great way to document our lives. We have been through many firsts already, as the twins are now 9 months old, but we will have many more firsts and adventures along the way. I'm going to try very hard to take photos everyday and not ramble too much. So, were are we at with our beautiful twins Piper and Tristan. Well we are still working on sleeping through the night, we are introducing solids, and we are learning to crawl. For the past several weeks Piper has been refusing to eat solids. As a mother it is so frustrating because I want her to be healthy, and learn to eat, but I also don't want eating to be a negative experience, so everyday I try. Today she accepted and opened her mouth like a little birdy. My little birdy Piper ate oatmeal cereal twice today! What will tomorrow bring? The twins both recently started sitting on their own. They do topple over everyonce in a while, but generally they are doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment