Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

To share or not to share! (Keep your eye on the teapot!)


Tristan has it!


Piper has it!



Piper has it, but Tristan is about to grab it!


Tristan has it, but Piper still has her hands on it!



They both have their hands on it!

Tonight the twins decided that they didn't want to go to bed! So fine then, I say... play on. LOL
As my mom used to say, "As long as you are quiet and play nice you can stay up."
Earlier today the twins and I went to meet up with my friend Tara at Lazer Force. Her junior high band was playing at the college for a music festival and was getting to go to Lazer Tag for a bit of fun. Someone asked me if the twins communicated with each other. Well, I would have to say the photos say it all. They definitely are communicating that they will share... for now! I wonder what it will be like when they are two or three years old. Will they still be sharing the teapot?

No comments:

Post a Comment