Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

A normal crazy Friday!

Today we finally went and got the snow tires taken off both our vehicles. Now to some that might sound like a simple task, but when you have twins nothing is quite as simple as it seems. In order to do this task we had to get up like usual with the twins at 6 am, feed them, play with them, put them down for a snooze. While they were snoozing Lee and I got dressed, I made up the bottles for the day while Lee took the stroller out of the back of my vehicle and put it into the back seat of his. Then he loaded the tires into the back of both vehicles. By 8:15 a.m. we loaded up the twins, and off to the tire shop. (Yes, they still have their PJ's on, seemed easier and warmer) Did I mention it was pouring with rain by now! Then at the tire shop we bundled the babies into the stroller and headed down the street to ABC Restaurant to have breakfast. I finally got to try out the new highchair covers I made. So much better not having them able to touch the highchairs that a million other babies have touched and chewed on. At the restaurant we fed the babies their breakfast and had yummy omelette's. I did think it was funny when the waitress came to our table to check how everything was and I hadn't even taken a bite yet as I was feeding the babies! It was also funny when the waitress asked us if we wanted the kids menu. She really was quite clueless! LOL Anyway, everything went really well in the restaurant and just when the babies were starting to lose it and we were starting to load up the babies they called and told us that the trucks were ready.






Later in the day I was off for a massage leaving daddy in charge of the twins. LOL Of course, he was using his new invention. The laundry basket play pen. Apparently it worked great up until Piper tipped over! No major injuries. Piper didn't even cry she was so shocked.


No comments:

Post a Comment